Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Paxi's Journal : Entry 2

The tinsel town which was forlorn for a week , is agog and brimming with the plaintive whines.My friends who ventured out to seek their loved ones have returned victorious, laden with a rich platter.Some samaritans bothered to notify to the hungry gourmands and rest stuck to the Hammurabi's "eye for an eye".The week before was spent amidst jigs,jugs and cunning stunts.Now I find myself tethered to taxing projects and exercising my quadriceps femoris for the zillion trips to the library and study hide-outs.The decadence has percolated deep and I see some of my best friends bow down and give in to the fuming white stick.I manage to find some solace in yesteryear songs and lay some foundation bricks in my sanskrit escapades.I think the vicissitudes and ladies have got a perfect alluding prey in me...................

No comments:

Post a Comment