Friday, December 23, 2011

Home o Sapiens

After a tumultuous journey laden with flight delays and braving the chill - I managed to reach Bhubaneshwar @4 pm. The conveyor belt was he epitome of a sadist, It lingered the obvious in spite of the fact-that a small,packed with a zillion-tears-of-joy face was gazing outside the glass pane.
After the pleasantries exchange..Dad scaled me somewhat and said.."kali salhalu bala katiebu(Son,get an early morn hairdo).Mother, her usual self looked somewhat glum that I did not complement her flab loss, later I obliged.The journey back home was a good hour or so, I wasted no time is flaunting what I did, what the city has become here and crying foul at each traffic stop....In the mean time my father tested me with politics and talking about "knowledge". He gave a mocking chuckle when my reply on being asked about Nirupama Rao's visit to Kerala was.."err..no idea". Mother in the mean time talked about the institute being a 'mass' killer, robbing me of my 2 decades worth of adipose. On reaching home I had a sumptuous lunch with Rohu fry, odia delicacies and Chenna poda-a sweet(translated to burnt cheese).

I slept, I wept and I leapt :)

No comments:

Post a Comment