Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The road to wordition

The past 3 weeks have been quite a handful.As expected the exams were pure reflections of what the grey cells absorbed and how much could they reciprocate at familiarity in the question paper.The brouhaha over the 'backing waters' seems to be on track of fame and adulation.I seemed to enjoy my part in framing questions for the online el'dorado: where gold is replaced by the witty gritties-at each stage a word will open doors to the next puzzle.Rebus,poetry,codes,queer connections,reading between the lines etc formed the order of the day and I, being a quizzer tried to do justice to the plethora of trivia and repository of information floating around.
November 5 has always been the day of a rebel and I commemorated the Fawkes day by conducting a "V quiz"- all themes shall begin with the letter V.It was really tough to manage 30 odd questions, devoid of any plagiarism,eyeball grabworthy in a span of a week.
After the exams, as if it were the pompous homecoming we had our jigs and jugs in campus-being a teetotaler was never difficult and with each such 'K'arousel I feel an air of desolation,segregation and ostracizm :o .The week ahead promises more adventure, more penning down, my very own errata bureau activities and a spate of quizzes

The lighter vein: I topped my mess with the food bill :)
proud moment,taking a bow and an arrow toooooo :P

No comments:

Post a Comment