Friday, September 30, 2011

My most celebrated Lair


After belling the hyped CAT, I am in the process of taming the RAT-frantic sessions,tiring lectures, hackneyed sessions, biting retorts, habitual harangues, carousels and bacchanalia seem to inject a new serum in me.What was a laconic-i-live-in-my-space fellow has turned into a bellicose-eat-live-facebook nerd !!
Of all the things that I seem to miss, movies are my far the 'pie in the sky'.In here, in K-land, I somehow rediscovered my love and indulged madly in the past week.Although I failed to keep track of my cinephilia, still i safely presume it would be a sizeable number.'Escape from Alcatraz','Lucky number slevin','Harsh times','Willard','Of mice and men' were some of the paintings of the tinsel town that I leapt into.
Boy....wouldn't it be nice to live movies ??

No comments:

Post a Comment